Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Songs of My Life.

"All I Do is Win" by DJ Khaled. This song reminds me of some of my favorites memories during high school on my lacrosse team. I loved playing the sport for 5 years and the girls on the team became like my family. We would always play this song before all of our games to pump up and on the bus home as well. I miss my team like crazy and this song reminds me of them.

"Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa. This song reminds me that I am still young and should have fun and experience things while I can.

"Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle. My dad has always been one of the most important people in my life and this song reminds me of him. He always used to put me to bed at night when I was little and play this song while I fell asleep. He would give me "butterfly" kisses and tuck me in.

"One Day" by Matisyahu. I used this song for a project in high school and I fell in love with it. It makes me sad but it makes me realize how lucky I am. I have had so many opportunities in my life and I need to take advantage of them and never take my life for granted.

"Waka Waka" by Shakira. I love this song because it reminds me of all of my amazing friends and how much fun we has last summer. This song has a very fun melody and beat, we would always listen to it whenever we were together. We had a blast laughing and trying to dance like how she does in the music video and trying to learn the words that were in a different language.

No comments:

Post a Comment